* Orders need to be made 2 days in advance prior to delivery. Ie. Order on Monday, your juice will be made on Tuesday and delivered on Wednesday. Please specify which day is your preferred delivery date at checkout.
* We deliver Tuesday - Friday. The juice should arrive before 12pm.
* We can deliver to domestic and commercial addresses
* The juice is fresh and needs to be refrigerated straight away.
* Unfortunately we do not deliver on public holidays
* Delivery is included in the price of the juice when ordering over £30
We make our fresh juices to order. Please give us enough time to amend our quantities if you would like to cancel your order. 48 hours before your delivery date is really what we need and we will be happy to give you a full refund. Please email us if you need to cancel an order.
Faulty Goods and Refunds
We hope your juice arrive as gorgeous as we send them. If you are unhappy about anything please let us know as soon as possible. It is important that you look after your precious juices and keep them refrigerated.
All our juices are made in a kitchen that handles nuts and celery.
Our juice is not processed to extend the shelf life. No HPP, no pasturisation, no chemicals, just fresh fruit and veg in a bottle. Therefore, in the same way a salad might, our juices may contain harmful bacteria.